Day 12 – Bullet your whole day.
- Wake Up
- Immediately notice that my throat and lips are dry.
- Search for water thinking to myself, “I’m sure there’s an unfinished bottle of water somewhere.” There is. Drink it.
- Slowly roll out of bed and turn the fan off.
- Throw the silk black and and gold robe thing over my head and do my business in the bathroom.
- Do something with my hair. I really need to take these braids down.
- Listen to the new Kendrick Lamar album and make breakfast.
- Do my taxes.
- It’s not even 12 noon, I’m doing GREAT!
- I deserve a nap or some wine. Okay, wine then nap.
Day 13 – Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
I don’t know why I feel like my heart is in Australia.
Day 14 – Your earliest memory.
When my Mom was married to her second husband, we lived in Virginia. I have two distinct memories from that time. I’m not sure which would be the earliest. I remember catching fireflies in the yard… but then I’d confuse them with bees sometimes and run away. I also remember eating cheese under my blanket while my Mom was ironing my clothes in my room. Yes, I would sneak cheese. I still love cheese this much – I just don’t have to hide it… as often.
Day 15 – Your favorite Tumblrs.
Day 16 – Your views on mainstream music.
Boy, is that shit catchy! But I’d rather listen to alternative R&B music that people have barely heard of or really old music that just moves my soul. I’m usually in the loop of mainstream music unintentionally.